● A true design collaboration between Royal Enfield’s two state-of-the-art technical centres in Bruntingthorpe, UK and Chennai, India
● All new, from the ground-up engine and chassis that inspires confidence and brings in new levels of refinement
● Available in 7 colourways under 3 distinct editions - Fireball, Stellar and Supernova
● Comes with the all-new Royal Enfield Tripper - turn-by-turn navigation device for real time directions, built with Google Maps Platform
● Supported by a range of Genuine Motorcycle Accessories, designed and developed exclusively for the new motorcycle
The Meteor 350 inherits its name from another iconic Royal Enfield motorcycle of the 1950’s. Launched at the end of 1952, the Meteor was a magnificent touring motorcycle with a reputation that has stood the test of time. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 easy-cruiser, carries Royal Enfield’s signature styling but with many firsts, and is set to be an equally outstanding machine for our times.
The Meteor 350 is geared towards a wide spectrum of riders - from city commuters to weekend cruisers; small capacity upgraders to returning riders; students, first-timers and experienced bikers a like. A versatile motorcycle designed for both city exploration and country escapism.
Siddhartha Lal, Managing Director of Eicher Motors, said: “The Meteor 350 is a supremely refined, easy and accessible cruiser. It is a charming combination of classic cruiser styling with modern capability."
Designed and developed by the talented teams of designers and engineers based at Royal Enfield’s two state-of-the-art technical centres, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and Bruntingthorpe, UK, the Meteor 350 is an undeniably attractive motorcycle. The quality of refinement - mechanical, fittings and finish - has been raised to a new level to give a truly top-class, modern motorcycle, while retaining the all important Royal Enfield DNA.
Arun Gopal, Head of Business Markets EMEA, said: “One of Royal Enfield’s core objectives is to introduce as many people as possible into motorcycling,and we see our products as instrumental to that process. The introduction of the Meteor 350 further strengthens our reputation for building bikes that are appealing, accessible and approachable for a broad demographic."
The Meteor 350 starts at an incredibly competitive price point of OTR £3799 for the UK - with 3 years unlimited mileage warranty and 3 years Roadside Assistance as standard.